If you have forgotten your password or you don’t remember what pattern unlocked your phone and you are stressing over it because you don’t know what to do next then you have opened the right link, because in this article we will go through a couple of steps which are a guideline set out by the experts on how to unlock LG smartphone without losing data, so without further ado following are the steps through which you can unlock your LG mobile,
- Connect your LG smartphone to a PC, you have to get the SD card connected because you have to go to the file directory.
- The second step is to download android lock screen removal, this is a pattern/password disabling software that we need to unlock the smartphone.
- Once you have downloaded this software which will be a zip file you then have to copy it to your mobile’s SD card.
- Put your SD card back in your mobile’s SD card slot.
- Press the power button and volume up button to go into the recovery mode of your mobile phone.
- Team win recovery project will show on your mobile screen you then have to click on install.
- Install the file you downloaded on your PC and moved it to your SD card, the software file will be the password/pattern disable.
Once you have followed these steps your phone will be completely restored in a few minutes and you don’t have to do any other sort of reset and put your data at risk, when our phone does not respond and we think that our data is gone we might panic and not look at the right resources for solutions, at https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/a-step-by-step-guide-to-unlock-samsung-and-lg-phones-2020-04-11 you can learn more about unlocking LG smartphone.